Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Retrospective

This month I reviewed:
CATCHING FIRE, by Suzanne Collins
MOCKINGJAY, by Suzanne Collins (loved it!)
THE DUFF, by Kody Keplinger (wasn't a fan)
TOP 8 and WHAT'S YOUR STATUS?, by Katie Finn (liked the second one much more)
SO MANY BOYS, by Suzanne Young (so cute!)
THE LIMIT, by Kristen Landon (kind of slow-going, but good)
MARY ANNE SAVES THE DAY: A GRAPHIC NOVEL, by Raina Teigemeier.
3 WILLOWS, by Ann Brashares (meh)

I also continued my love of top ten lists by telling you guys my top ten contemporary middle grade novels and favorite series. I explained my reviewing method and shared one of my favorite playlists with you guys.

Question! Do you guys like the music/playlist posts I occasionally do?


**Retrospective was initially started by Steph, of Reviewer X.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy random music and video posts. I discover new music that way.

    ReplyDelete