Friday, September 3, 2010

Playlist: The Book I Never Wrote

One of you lovely readers (Hey, Jennila!) asked me to do another music post last week, and now here I am to share with you one of my absolute favorite playlists. In my iTunes it's called, Playlist for book I never wrote (though really this playlist is highly personal and all about me.)

All of the songs here are lovely and beautiful and breathtaking, but if you can only listen to a few, let it be Fly (Nick Drake), Fearless (Colbie Caillat), and either of the songs by Lights.

  1. Always, by Switchfoot
  2. Fly, by Nick Drake
  3. Breakable, by Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Melancholy Astronautic Man, by Allie Moss
  5. Under the Weather, by KT Tunstall
  6. Let Me Try, by Hope Partlow
  7. Live Like You're Dying, by Lenka
  8. Warning Sign, by Coldplay
  9. Life is Wonderful, by Jason Mraz
  10. I Go to the Barn Because I Like the, by Band of Horses
  11. Zebra, by Beach House
  12. 1234, by Feist
  13. July Flame, by Laura Veirs
  14. Breakin' at the Cracks, by Colbie Caillat
  15. Heartbreak Warfare, by John Mayer
  16. Lions!, by Lights
  17. If I Could, by Jack Johnson
  18. Who Says, by John Mayer
  19. The Listening, by Lights
  20. Fearless, by Colbie Caillat
  21. Needle in the Hay, by Elliot Smith

2 comments:

  1. Found you through the Hop. Cute blog; I'm a new follower. Also, I must agree - these songs are all very lovely. :]

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thank you!! Going through them now.

    ReplyDelete