Friday, August 12, 2011

this post is full of filler!

I'm in the midst of writing this draft of the spy book and I've put myself on a reading hiatus until I reach 55,000 words. Ideally this won't take too long since I'm already at 50,000 words, but the reality is a bit different.

In reality I keep looking at the book I have stashed in my nightstand basket - Mostly Good Girls - and wishing the novel would just write itself already. I mean, I already wrote 3,000 words on Wednesday, what more can the novel possibly ask of me? I MEAN MY GOODNESS. FIVE THOUSAND MORE, ARE YOU KIDDING? (I am trying not to think about the many thousands after that.)

This is why the blog has been a bit iffy lately. But I do have things! To mention!

Like for instance, I AM ON SPOTIFY. You should find me and my lovely playlists (including the main one for the spy book) by searching "spotify:user:jordynface". YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I KNOW HOW TO FIND PEOPLE ON SPOTIFY. I am listening to a lot of Greyson Chance lately.

Also also also also also also my brain is kind of fried thanks to all the writing and also generally having TEH CRAZIES. So there's that.

Also I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes and it was awesome so you should probably go see it.

1 comment: