Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 2011 on the Blog

I reviewed:
Populazzi
Trapped
After the Kiss
Hooked
Restoring Harmony
Small Town Sinners
Mostly Good Girls
Life as We Knew It
How to Say Goodbye in Robot
It's Not Summer Without You
We'll Always Have Summer
Divergent

I also did a few discussion posts, on the crazy things that happen on screen as opposed to on the page (read Jenny's comment, please, as I think she hits the nail on the head) and the problem of my reviews.

List-wise, I shared my ten most underrated books, twenty bookish questions, and started my new "ace list" feature.

I've also updated my trade list page. Some of these books (the non-ARCs) are probably going to be heading to the used bookstore soon if nobody wants them. (If you do want one but don't have anything from my wishlist, still let me know because I might just send it anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment