Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox: GOODIES.

BOOKS.
Book Trade: I've been wanting to read Before I Fall ever since I read the first bit of it through a Kindle sample and I'm glad to have it on my shelf now. It's a thicker book than I was expecting and WOW it's pretty. I'm hoping I love it as much as others seem to have. And Possession is another start of a dystopic trilogy; something about the whole "good girls don't walk with boys" thing really appeals to me.

For Review: I actually requested an ARC of The Future of Us and am so so excited to read it. Plus I have a total fascination with the box it came in. My sister already read the ARC (yes, I let her read it first) and I think she liked it. I also got a paranormal title, Bloodlines, in the mail. I put that one on my book trade list because I DO NOT REVIEW PARANORMAL.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! BEFORE I FALL is incredible. I absolutely loved it and actually want to re-read it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! All are books I'm dying to get to! I really shouldn't buy more books in a while, but I might not be able to keep away from them! ;)

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Lawlor
    Yay! I'm really hoping I love it.

    Rebecca
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete