Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Writing: Help Me?

Project: sister story
Status: editing Piper (ch 8)

Help! I Don't Know What To Do.

I'm always torn, when I go to write a post for Monday, between talking about my own writing/editing (which, at the moment, is going slowly but nicely) and giving writing advice/tips. The problem with talking about my own writing is that it's probably interesting only to me. The problem with giving advice is I am completely totally unqualified to be giving advice in the first place.

Which means I don't know what to write about. What do you want to know about, writing-wise? Do you want me to talk about my own writing? Give advice? Is there a specific question you want answered? CLICK HERE TO GIVE ME YOUR INPUT BECAUSE REALLY I NEED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment