Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox: Mar. 11

BOOKS.
Book Trade: These are three books I've been wanting to get my hands on. I love novels in verse (Love and Leftovers), and was such a fan of Elizabeth Eulberg's first book that I couldn't pass up Take A Bow. Plus, the pitch for Life is But A Dream reminds me, in a small way at least, of Inception. I know it won't be anything the same, but I still really wanted to read it.

Bought: I've been looking for this book for a long time; it's a family drama that seems like it might be really good. Or just really depressing. We'll see! Either way, can't wait to read it and find out.


2 comments:

  1. Love And Leftovers is so good! I'm a fan of verse novels too and the format works well in Love and Leftovers.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Love and Leftovers and Take A Bow! I've heard good things about Life is but A Dream too. :) Enjoy your books!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete