Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox: Kindle Books

BOOKS.
Won: I won this one from the author herself, which is super-exciting because it's SIGNED. (And it was one of the few Creech novels I hadn't already read.) A review of this one will be up tomorrow because I couldn't help from reading it right away.
Bought: I couldn't stop myself from buying the Kindle versions of these two Smart Pop books -- one about the Joss Whedon show Dollhouse (which, I have to admit, I like a lot more than Firefly, sorry), and one about Scott Westerfeld's Uglies trilogy. I am crazy excited to read the different essays on these series.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Mind-Rain will be interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    I'm sad you didn't like Falling for Hamlet, I loved it! Just shows how different people have very different opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I really like the cover of Mind-Rain.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete