Saturday, July 16, 2011

Books for Trade List

I've been meaning to do a post like this for a while and now - finally - I've actually sort of gone through my shelves to make the list. I have a bunch of books - mostly older ARCs - that I don't want to keep and would love to trade for books I want.

Unless otherwise indicated the books are in great condition; I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to taking care of my books, if nothing else. There are a few titles on this list (indicated with a star*) that I want to go to book bloggers since they're newer or unreleased titles I received for review. I'll cross books out as they're taken.

Advanced Reader/Review Copies (ARCs)
MISSION UNPOPULAR, by Anna Humphrey (MG)
HUMAN .4, by Mike Lancaster (YA)
*MY FAVORITE BAND DOES NOT EXIST, by Robert T. Jeschonek (YA)
*FALLING FOR HAMLET, by Michelle Ray (YA)
CROSSING LINES, by Paul Volponi (YA)
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, by Beth Revis (YA)
THE DETENTION CLUB, by David Yoo (MG)
HEAD GAMES, by Keri Mikulski (YA)
BIRD IN A BOX, by Andrea Davis Pinkney (MG)
ALL ABOUT VEE, by C. Leigh Purtill (YA)
MAKING WAVES, by Randi Reisfeld and H.B. Gilmour (MG)
HOW TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT EVERY DAY, by Ann Hodgman (MG)
DREAMLAND SOCIAL CLUB, by Tara Altebrando (YA)
DELIRIUM, by Lauren Oliver (YA)
PAPER COVERS ROCK, by Jenny Hubbard (YA) - this one has a small tear on the cover for some reason
*SHELTER, by Harlan Coban (YA)
*THE NAME OF THE STAR, by Maureen Johnson (YA)
TRUTH & DARE, by Liz Miles (YA anthology)
THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY, by Kay Cassidy

Trade Paperbacks
VANISHING ACTS, by Jodi Picoult (Adult) - this is one that I bought second-hand so the cover is a little ratty and the spine is cracked, but it's still in acceptable condition
THE HUNGER GAMES, by Suzanne Collins (YA)
MOMZILLAS, by Jill Kargman (Adult)

Hardcovers
DREAMS OF SIGNIFICANT GIRLS, by Christina Garcia


Audiobook
*BLOOD RED ROAD, by Moira Young (YA)

If you're interested in trading for any of these books you can email me (tencentnotes@gmail.com). my wishlist is here. A bit of warning: I have published books mixed in with not-yet-published books because I don't care to separate the two. And because of shipping costs I'll only be trading with those within the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment