Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox: BOOKS!

BOOKS.
For Review: This book actually came to me from the author, who sent me an email pitch. The premise of the story is right up my alley and it sounds super-cute. Hopefully I'll love it.

Bought: I kind of definitely feel bad about the fact that it took me this long to snag Gayle Forman's debut, especially since I've been meaning to ever since If I Stay came out. I'm (predictably) nervous about reading this one because of how much I love her other two books. But I'm also excited and anxious to see what I think of it. 

7 comments:

  1. BFF Break Up looks cute!

    Also, I like the cover of the Gayle Forman, hopefully it's as good as If I Stay and Where She Went. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of those, but I hope you enjoy them! Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I didn't realize Gayle Forman had written other books. I should check it out.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I actually didn't know that Gayle Forman had another book. I'll definitely be snagging that! haha.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. BFF Break Up looks so cute. I did not know Gayle Foreman had another book. I'll need to check that out! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome week. I got Sisters in Sanity last year and have yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad I've had Sisters in Sanity in my stacks for ages and still haven't read it yet. No idea why not as I love If I Stay and Where She Went so much.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete