Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox: Excellent Titles

BOOKS
Bought: Both of these are books I pre-ordered and have been looking forward to for what feels like a very long time. They both have excellent titles and are about things I like reading about. My review of The Fault In Our Stars went up yesterday (go read it?) and I'm looking forward to reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight both because it sounds really great and because I've wanted to read one of the author's books for years. WIN.

Gift: AHHHHH I have a habit of doing a little dorky jumpy thing when I'm excited about something and I definitely did that when a signed copy of this book (courtesy of the awesome Sarah Ockler) showed up in my mailbox. Bittersweet is amazing. I'm so so so so happy I keep staring at it on my bookcase. Also, I bought a copy and that showed up on the same day so now I have two copies! Also, the cover of this book is all kinds of shiny-wonderful in real life.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad Bittersweet is amazing, as it does look good based on the cover which def looks like Sweethearts by Sarah Zarr, but without the frosting on the cookie.

    Also, good call on The Fault In Our Stars and Statistical Probability.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...i like cookies. Even if they are shaped like heart puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought all of these books in the last 2 weeks too. I read The Statistical Probability of Love a First Sight yesterday and loved it. I want to reread it already.

    I love seeing so many people with The Fault in Our Stars this week. John Green really has a gift and I so happy that there are a lot of people that recognize it.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I can't wait to read Statistical Probability and Bittersweet. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. BITTERSWEET WHOOOO!

    Also, I hope you enjoy Love at First Sight; I think you will!

    ReplyDelete