Friday, March 9, 2012

Pinterest, etc, Update

Alright so I've been doing some thinking about Pinterest/images/tumblr/etc. since my last post on the subject. And, to make a long story very short, I've decided to continue using the site (both Pinterest and tumblr, actually, though I'm hardly ever on tumblr anymore). I'm going to continue to use these sites for inspiration, pinning or repinning images that fit my writing. I'm not going to take any of the images off of the site and replicate them in other places (for instance, this blog), especially if I can't find an original source to link back and give credit to.

When and if I use images (you know, other than book covers) on this blog, they'll most likely be from Flickr's Free Use group or similar places.

Meanwhile, if you're on Pinterest you can find me. (In case that link doesn't work -- my username is jordynface, same as it is on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment