Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 2011 on the Blog

Reviews:
The Last LIttle Blue Envelope
Della Says: OMG!
Invincible Summer
Wild Child
Back When You Were Easier to Love
In the Shadow of the Lamp
Stay
The Time-Traveling Fashionista
Wither

I also listed ten random things, books featuring sisters, covers I consider perfect, and my ten fictional BFFs. I also started a series on YA for those who don't read YA - so far I've covered both chick-lit and literary options on the YA shelves.

In a more serious tone, I discussed finally reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and shared a scar story.

Also, sorry it's taken a while, but I have responded to the comments of my last couple posts. I don't say it often, but thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog; it means a lot to know that people are reading and reacting to my posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment