Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Blog Stuff

Blog, I am very sorry for my absence of late. I've tried to (and been mostly successful in) blogging Monday through Saturday, or at least Monday through Friday. That's worked for me. But now it's not anymore and so I'm going to do this new thing where I blog less. NEW GOAL! 3 or 4 posts a week. One or two of them might be memes (Top Ten Tuesday) or features (Monday Writing).

ANYWAY.

One other thing: I'm putting together a blog post of agent-related questions (both general and about my own journey and I'll try to be helpful with my answers), so if you have any put them in the comments or tweet them at me or email me or whatever.

So anyway, what are you reading currently? (Me, I've got this snazzy copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you'll still be updating nevertheless :)

    I'm currently "reading" ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD (givin me the creeeeeeps). And by "reading" I mean audio book :-P

    ReplyDelete