Thursday, October 7, 2010

Readalong?

So I committed to doing the THE PRINCESS BRIDE read along, hosted by Chrisbookarama. And then, of course, a couple of days after deciding to do it I realized I might not be able to.

For the first time in years (literal YEARS) I'm reading four books and once, and four books is just too many. I like to stick to one at a time, generally. And THE PRINCESS BRIDE is one that I could actually decide to not read since it's not for school.

SO WE'LL SEE. I still really want to do the read along with everyone else who is doing it, so hopefully I won't give up. It's not as if it's a difficult or even particularly long book... it's just kind of being the straw that broke the camel's back right now.

ANYWAY.

More interesting post soon, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment