Sunday, January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox: Oldies

BOOKS.
Bookswap: My dad recommended this book to me when I was seven years old, but of course back then I was really too young to read a Stephen King novel. (& I know some of you out there probably did read King novels at that age, but... seriously? I was busy reading Little House on the Prairie and The Long Winter.) So I recently found the book on GR bookswap and snatched it up. I'm a little over a third of the way in now and omg it's pretty horrific but morbidly fascinating.

Gift: My grandma gave me a super-old (first edition, I think) of this book. I've never heard of it before and I'm honestly not sure what I'll think of it but I definitely love the idea of the book and am hoping it'll be a pleasant surprise how much I like it. Also I can't find the actual cover anywhere, so you just get this boring picture of nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Long Walk. I wrote a post a few months ago about how if you loved Hunger Games, read The Long Walk.

    ReplyDelete