Monday, May 16, 2011

Five Happy Things

Okay, so the Blogger downtime seriously messed up my blogging life, as evidenced by the fact that I haven't had a post up in days. A couple of reviews are on their way, I promise. And lately I've felt like life is just coming at me REALLY REALLY fast and at the same time SUPER SLOW and I'm totally stressed out and freaking and worrying about things I have little to no control over and basically being a total stressface. So in honor of that, here are five little things making me happy lately.

  1. Gummi worms.
  2. Watching Friday Night Lights every week and also texting Khy during it.
  3. Parks and Recreation. OMG PARKS AND RECREATION. I am in love with this show. Also, Ben. Also, Ben and Leslie. Also, did I mention everything?
  4. My new phone! I've had the same phone for the past four years and I finally finally finally ordered a new one, so that should be here in the next couple days.
  5. Iced tea, as always.

1 comment:

  1. Eee!! Parks and Recreation!! That's seriously my favorite show on tv right now (BEN! Ben and Leslie!! <3333) so it's always exciting to see other fans. :)))

    ReplyDelete